Hi everyone, I'm a bbPress newbie and have recently installed it along side my WordPress blog and followed the basic integration steps in the docs here.
Missing: q= | Show results with:q=
People also ask
Hi I have a login page for my users (generated by one of my plugins). however, when I download bbpress, it directs users to login on WordPress deafult log ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q=
Where do I set the user login functions? In the instructions it says: ..In the “WordPress Integration” section of the “Settings” area in your bbPress admin ...
Missing: Backstübli/ url? q=
My issue was,, when my user try to reset their password, it takes to wordpress logo page. and I kinda of fix that problem with using pluggin, now at least my ...
Missing: url? | Show results with:url?
Rating (8) · Free
If you want to use your own custom login links. You can enter your custom login link, for example “login”: The “login” link above forums, will change from http ...
I have all of the information in a spreadsheet. Assuming all of the old authors have accounts in the new WordPress, is there a way to import the topics and ...
Missing: Backstübli/ | Show results with:Backstübli/
bbPress is forum software from the creators of WordPress. Quickly setup a place for asyncronous discussion, subscriptions, and more! Download bbPress →. Simple ...
When I try and search the forums I get no results and returned to the home page. website chinnockswharf.website. Theme Custom Community.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.