When users click the register button and fill in their details, they're taken to domain.com/wp-login.php which displays just code. When they refresh the page ...
Reason and Solution: WordPress uses the standard php mail function, which uses sendmail. No account information is needed. This is not generally a problem if ...
Missing: Backstübli/ url? q= domain- comwp-
It says Welcome guest when you arent logged in or registered and it gives the link to register. If your signed in or sign in it says Welcome username and shows ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= domain- comwp- email-
Apr 19, 2024 · Hi guys, when new topic /new post bbPress private Forum subscribers receive by email a link to the new topic/new post.
Missing: Backstübli/ registering- domain- comwp- php- shows-
It looks like the code, by default, sends the message to “noreply@” followed by the domain, with all the intended recipients in the BCC field. I end up getting ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= comwp- shows-
Rating (8) · Free
If you logged in your bbPress Forum, the login link will be replaced as Log Out link in bbpress forum index pages or bbpress single forum pages or bbpress forum ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= domain- email- sent/
Hi Guys,. I am wondering if is there any existing feature on the BBPress to have a login, register, forgot password, email confirmation only in front-end?
Missing: Backstübli/ q= domain- comwp- sent/
Hello,. I have sorted out my migration from a standalone 1.0 installation in a separate db to a 2.0 plugin installation on my own, and now I would like to ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= domain- no- email- sent/
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.