Jun 8, 2016 · Go to the settings menu of the membership plugin and enter the URL of this page in the “Password Reset Page URL” field. Save the settings.
Missing: Backstübli/ q=
The Simple Membership plugin uses a very simple password reset functionality by default. It works like the following: On the login form, there is a link to ...
Hello together, When using the reset password link, you will be redirected to a page where you have to re-enter the e-mail. Then comes another email…
Missing: Backstübli/ url? q=
Nov 15, 2021 · Hi, Wondering if anyone else has any experience using a Membership plugin with Bricks? In particular I'm looking at the Content restriction ...
Jun 8, 2016 · By the way, I realized that some users are experiencing content protection issues when using any membership plugin together with Muffin Builder ...
I fixed my issue. I added a Password Reset page using the UM shortcut [ultimatemember_password] and then adding that page to the UM >Settings> Password Reset ...
Jun 4, 2015 · WordPress Simple Membership Troubleshooting provides solutions to some of the most common questions asked in the forum.
Simple Membership Plugin · Easy PayPal Integration for Membership Payment · Seamlessly Works with Your Existing WordPress Theme.
Jun 13, 2016 · WordPress Simple Membership Manage Members post helps you set up and manage all your members in one location using this plugin.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 10 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.