Oct 23, 2019 · Yesterday i had appcontact; the contact was broken. Haven't heard anything afterthat. I want to change the login from wp-admin to something ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= https://
Oct 22, 2019 · Mask login does nothing. it seems a lot of the plugins just do not work. tickets that I have opened don't get resolved.
Missing: Backstübli/ url? q=
Jul 26, 2020 · So I'm a bit lost with the issue you have pointed since the above-lost password page doesn't have any /wp-admin URL as the mask URL feature will ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q=
Hi after setting up mask for login page I can't login to back end. I get exception: “Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server.”
May 17, 2019 · Has anyone noticed that when you mask the login area, it visually breaks the checkbox for "remember me?" Is this a bug or is it just me?
I found a bug when using the “Mask Login Area” functionality under the tools section. Let's say I change my login URL slug to : “friend”.
Jul 20, 2019 · I am using the Mask Login Area feature of Defender Pro. On some of my sites, when I go to my new login URL, I am presented with the login ...
Oct 11, 2020 · Here is a description of the problem and solution. Problem: If I have deleted some images from the media library by mistake but if the URLs in ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.