Jul 26, 2020 · When masking wp-login it does not automatically change the password URL so when we reset we receive the message which reads "This Feature is ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q=
May 28, 2018 · I'm having a hard time activating the login URL masking feature. No matter what I try, I can't seem to get past the 'invalid URL' error ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= automatically- password-
I checked and the masked url works correctly. Issue is that url does not appear on the login form. https://dev.mysite.com/my-login?action=lostpassword.
Missing: Backstübli/ q= pro-
Sep 8, 2021 · Hi, I am using Defender to mask the login url and redirect to a custom one. This works ok but I have one problem.
Missing: Backstübli/ q= automatically-
Hi after setting up mask for login page I can't login to back end. I get exception: “Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server.”
6 days ago · Defender was used to mask url login. Was working perfectly fine. But for some unknown reason when i use the login masking url slug to log ...
Jul 20, 2019 · I am using the Mask Login Area feature of Defender Pro. On some of my sites, when I go to my new login URL, I am presented with the login ...
Missing: Backstübli/ q= automatically- password-
Feb 1, 2017 · It sounds like you are describing a completely different problem than not being able to login due to login due to a user account being locked ...
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.